APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR WINTER 2016 WORKSHOPS HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO JANUARY 20th, 11:59PM, PST.
Important information before you start your application:
- Late applications will not be considered.
- Successful applicants will be notified by email on January 25th, 2016. Please do not send follow-up emails regarding your application.
- Do feel free to get in touch by email (storywebe [at] gmail [dot] com) with any questions you might have, in advance of the application deadline. Please note that feedback cannot be provided on any aspect of your application.
To apply complete the following steps. Only fully completed applications will be considered:
1) Complete the online Application Form located here.
2) Submit the following to storywebe[at]gmail[dot]com. Please submit all files in one email:
a) A Sample of Creative Work
Those applying for the POIESIS: Online Cross-Genre Generative Writing Workshop should submit a sample of writing, in any genre, 2 – 10 pages in length.
Those applying for THE HEAT THE HEART: Advanced Prose Workshop on World Building and Revision should submit a 10 page excerpt of the piece they are planning to develop through the workshop.
b) A Letter of Request if you wish to be considered for a bursary, scholarship, payment plan, or work trade. Letters should be a maximum of 1 page.
In order for your application to be considered, all submitted files MUST:
- Be in 12 point font
- Be double spaced
- Be saved in .pdf or .doc format; files saved in other formats will not be considered
- Be paginated
- Include your name in the file name, ex. miaamir-CreativeSample.pdf